Balance Plant Protein Breakfast Bowl
Sometimes making breakfast is too much effort -- we know how that is. You just want to get up, slam some healthy food down, and get going. That's where this recipe comes in.
This breakfast bowls combines Balance Plant Protein with fresh fruit, yoghurt, muesli, and pumpkin seeds. It's about as low-effort as breakfast gets, and it's perfect for days when you're not in the mood for anything fancy.
- 150g of your favourite yoghurt
- 1/4 cup muesli
- 1/2 kiwi fruit
- 1/2 scoop vanilla Balance Plant Protein
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh (or thawed frozen) berries
- Crushed freeze dried berries (optional)
- Mix the yoghurt and Balance Plant Protein together.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and top with muesli, fruit, seeds, and freeze dried berries.
- 374 calories
- 20.9g protein
- 9.8g fat, 1.5g saturated fat
- 44.8g carbs, 24g sugars
- 7.7g dietary fibre
- 312mg sodium