AllMax Nutrition Isoflex 2lb
AllMax Nutrition Isoflex 2lb
About Vitamins.co.nz AllMax Nutrition Isoflex
One of the best whey protein isolates we've ever tried! Pros who depend on their results, depend on Isoflex.
Don’t give up taste to get the power of Whey Protein Isolate. The ultimate in taste, the ultimate in convenience – ISOFLEX stakes its claim as the last word in high performance nutrition. There are NO substitutes.
Isoflex contains 27g of Whey Protein Isolate per scoop!
With 7 critical co-factors in 4 proprietary complexes, ISOFLEX provides not only an ultra pure highly bioavailable whey protein isolate, but also a potent delivery system to ensure powerful nutrient assimilation you can feel.
ISOFLEX combines four proprietary delivery systems. The ingredients in each system work synergistically to provide a high quality and great tasting protein powder that’s been designed to help you reach your goals.
ISOFLEX protein powder has an excellent macronutrient profile:
- 27 grams of active whey protein isolate
- High concentration of BCAAs and glutamine
- Fast-absorbing with 4 advanced delivery systems
- Advanced cold temperature process microfiltration
- 0 grams of fat
- Only 1 gram of carbohydrate
- Zero sugar
- Over 99% lactose-free
- 7 critical cofactors
- Completely Aspartame-free
Allmax Isoflex is an exceptional why protein isolate that mixes easily and taste incredible!
What sets Isoflex Whey Protein Isolate apart?
What is whey and why is it so valued as the core foundation of every serious performance nutrition program? Whey is a thin, watery portion of milk chockfull of high-grade protein that’s separated during cheese production. It is extracted through a two-step process. The type of extraction conducted to separate whey from milk is what really determines the quality of whey protein. It’s this exact process that also sets ISOFLEX protein powder apart from others on the market.
How is Isoflex Whey Protein made?
ISOFLEX is extracted through CTP (Cold Temperature Process) microfiltration. This is a cross-flow microfiltration (CFM) process that removes the larger, less absorbable protein molecules while filtering out fat, lactose and ash that are normally present in whey concentrates and other lower quality protein powders. This is similar to the way reverse osmosis in water purification works.
CFM is one of the best methods for extracting protein on the market today. The whole process takes place at a chilly 4 degrees Celsius, or 39 degrees Fahrenheit and leaves almost 100% of the protein and peptides intact. It also yields the highest amount of undenatured (bio-active) protein available.
Our whey protein isolates are manufactured by chilling or low temperature microfiltration process and dried by indirect heat. The low temperature microfiltration process allows the whey protein isolates to provide undenatured protein with a full balance of bioactive whey protein fractions, including high levels of naturally occurring immunoglobulin, lactoferrin and glycomacropeptides (GMP).
The filtration ceramic membranes used for the CFM process are extraordinarily fine and have the ability to remove even more lactose, ash and fat than the process of ultra-filtration, which is used for lower quality whey protein products. Using this sophisticated process, ALLMAX is able to produce ISOFLEX, a superior ultra pure protein that maintains an optimal macronutrutient ratio, yielding 27 grams of protein, 1 gram of carbohydrate and 0 grams of fat.
THE SCIENCE OF ISOFLEX
The 4 Advanced delivery systems of IsoFlex:
- Fortified WPI97 - WPI Complex (WPI Fortified): CTP (cold temperature process), cross- flow microfiltered whey protein isolate, WPI97 and alpha-lactalbumin-rich whey peptides.
- Ultra Flow Delivery - NOS Complex (Ultra-Flow Delivery): Contains L-arginine, taurine and folic acid. Designed to increase blood flow, increase nitrogen levels, and increase protein delivery.
- Glutasure Technology - Glutamine Complex (GLUTASURE TECHNOLOGY): 100% fermented source, free-form L-Glutamine. Designed to improve recovery and provide immune support.
- Rapid Absorption - IS Complex (Rapid Absorption): Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), d-Pinitol and 4-Hydroxylsoleucine. Designed to increase protein uptake and normal insulin function.
High concentration of BCAAs!
ISOFLEX protein powder contains optimal levels of BCAAs (23%) and essential amino acids (46%) to provide the nutrition you need to reach your goals. ISOFLEX contains 19 amino acids, including 8 essential amino acids and 3 branched chain amino acids:
- Leucine – helps with the regulation of blood sugar levels and promotes the growth of muscle tissue. ISOFLEX includes leucine for its ability to accelerate protein synthesis and promotion of efficient recovery after intense training sessions.
- Isoleucine – helps with blood clot formation. ISOFLEX includes isoleucine for its ability to promote muscle recovery after workouts.
- Valine – is needed for muscle metabolism, repair and growth of muscle tissue. ISOFLEX includes valine for its ability to accelerate recovery after intense workouts.
Major Protein Fractions
ISOFLEX is an ultra pure protein as indicated by these extraordinary bioactive full-spectrum whey isolate macrofractions (each of the following are a component of 100% natural whole milk):
- 57% Beta-Lactoglobulin – assists the body in absorbing fat-soluble vitamins and can help prevent muscle breakdown.
- 21% Glycomacropeptide – contains high amounts of BCAAs and can help stimulate the body to release cholecystokinin (CCK) after eating to signify satiety (the feeling of being full) and help with weight loss.
- 15% Alpha-Lactalbumin – high in tryptophan, a natural relaxant which can help to reduce stress, improve the mood and increase serotonin levels.
- 2.5% Immunoglobulin – responsible for producing antibodies to fight against pathogens. They bind to toxins to prevent infections and also enhance the immune system.
- 1.4% BSA (Bovine Serum Albumin) – provides essential amino acids.
- 0.1% Lactoferrin – is an iron-binding protein which helps with iron transport throughout the body. It is also a powerful antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal glycoprotein.
Vitamins.co.nz AllMax Nutrition Isoflex Recommended Use
Mix or shake 1 scoop (30 grams) with 150 mL (6 ounces, 3/4 of a cup) of water, milk or juice. May use up to 8 scoops per day.
AllMax Nutrition Isoflex Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 level scoop (30g)
Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- Fat - Total
- - Saturated
- Trans fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
Ingredients: WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE COMPLEX [ISOFLEX PROTEIN BLEND (100% Instantized Ultra-Pure, Cross-Flow Microfiltered WPI90 90% Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Wpi97 97% Whey Protein Isolate, Alpha-Lactolbumin-RIch Whey Peptides), Nos-Complex™ (L-Arginine, Taurine), Glutamine Complex (L-Glutamine), IS COMPLEX (Alpha Lipoic Acid, D-Pinitol, 4-Hydroxyisoleucine]
Other ingredients: Cocoa Powder (Dutch Process), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Real Chocolate Chips, Lecithin, Guar Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose
1. Can I use ISOFLEX with other supplements?
Yes, you can. Depending on your goals, ISOFLEX complements many other ALLMAX Nutrition products to help you get your training to the next level. ISOFLEX is highly versatile and is considered an ideal base, meaning it can be used well with just about every other supplement.
2. How do I take ISOFLEX?
Combine 1 scoop (30 grams) of ISOFLEX protein powder with 1/2 cup, or 120 ml of water, juice or milk (most choose water or skim milk), depending on your preference, at any time during the day that you need a protein boost.
Most athletes with elevated protein requirements double each serving with 2 scoops of ISOFLEX with 1 cup, or 240 ml water, providing 60 grams of protein. Most bodybuilders are aware that high levels of protein consumption are critical to their success. Most will aim for 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight daily and space their consumption throughout the day. ISOFLEX mixes well in a shaker cup but can be combined with other ingredients in a blender as a smoothie as well.
3. What makes ISOFLEX superior to other protein powders on the market?
The first thing that really sets ISOFLEX apart from any other protein powder on the market is its taste. It actually tastes amazing! And with six delicious flavors to choose from, there’s sure to be one that satisfies your distinct taste buds.
Secondly and most importantly, it has been formulated with only the most superior blend of whey protein available – whey protein isolate – many other protein powders on the market use whey concentrates and other inferior blends thatcontain only 30-80% of protein and include lactose and fats.
Additionally, the macronutrient profile of ISOFLEX is exceptional. It’s virtually fat free, lactose-free, contains only 1 gram of sugar and best of all, provides you with a whopping 27 grams of the highest quality protein available!
5. Will ISOFLEX give me big, bulky muscles?
For those of you trying to lose weight or tone up, drinking protein supplements such as ISOFLEX are not going to give you big, bulky muscles. In fact, ISOFLEX can actually help you reach your weight loss goals as protein has been shown to stabilize blood glucose levels. This will reduce hunger cravings, stabilize blood insulin levels, putting your body in an ideal fat burning zone.
For all you bodybuilders out there, you probably already know it takes a lot of hard work at the gym, proper nutrition (including a lot of calories) and genetics to get big and bulky muscles. But ISOFLEX can provide you with the nutrients your body needs to recover from your workouts and is a great protein option to help fuel your muscles.
6. When should I take ISOFLEX?
As soon as you’ve dropped your final set your next step should be to consume an ISOFLEX protein shake with some fast-acting carbs (2-3 rice cakes are a quick and easy option). This will boost protein synthesis and prevent muscle breakdown. A second option popular with bodybuilders is KRUSH LOADED immediately after working out, then 30 minutes later, ISOFLEX protein powder.
For high performance nutrition make every protein option count by consuming high quality protein choices. ISOFLEX is a delicious perfect blend of protein that’ll provide the nutrients you need to take it to the next level!
As a Meal Replacement
To shift your body into an anabolic state (which is essential to increase lean muscle mass) consume a protein shake with 1-2 scoops of ISOFLEX or add a couple scoops of ISOFLEX to a hearty bowl of oatmeal for breakfast.
Pinched for time? ISOFLEX is a delicious, and quick, replacement for a mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack.
7. Do I have to use a blender to mix up my ISOFLEX protein powder?
Using a blender will increase the creaminess of your shake, but ISOFLEX was developed as an instantized protein powder through an advanced technological process, so that it mixes easily in a shaker cup and doesn’t require a blender. Those who have tried ISOFLEX have commented that it mixes well with water or milk in a shaker cup, creating a nice, smooth drink. ISOFLEX mixes so easily, you can even mix it with a fork.
8. What is whey protein isolate?
Whey protein is simply one of the by-products in the manufacturing of cheese. Whey protein is considered the pinnacle of all sources of protein, as it is readily absorbed by the body and has a very high biological value. Whey protein isolate is a purer form of whey protein as it contains less fat and lactose. It also has a higher biological value than whey protein concentrates. Whey protein isolate is a far superior source than a whey protein concentrate and allows the highest percentage of protein per gram. Although whey protein isolates generally cost more than concentrate blends, the quality is certainly worth it.
9. Is whey better than soy?
There is quite a lot of controversy among nutritional experts about this. Although whey protein has a higher biological value than soy protein, a lot of scientific research has proven that soy protein can also offer a variety of health benefits. ISOFLEX protein powder is composed of exclusively whey protein and has a much higher bioavailable value, but there’s no reason why you can’t include soy protein in your balanced diet as well. However, many people shy away from soy due to concerns over estrogenic proteins.
10. Can I use ISOFLEX if I’m lactose-intolerant?
ISOFLEX is over 99% lactose-free and is well-tolerated by those who have lactose intolerance.
11. I eat beef, chicken and eggs, do I still need to use ISOFLEX?
Unlike animal sources of protein, ISOFLEX travels well in a gym bag or suitcase for a quick protein boost whenever you need one. ISOFLEX is simply a convenient high protein, low fat, addition to your diet plan. For those of you who are bodybuilding and are trying to consume between 1.5 and 3 grams of protein per pound of body weight, you know all too well how difficult and expensive this kind of diet can be. Aside from providing a simple way to quickly and easily get your protein, ISOFLEX also absorbs rapidly and contains 4 proprietary complexes to augment absorption, improve recovery, and increase nutrient delivery.