Clinicians Digest Ease 90 Veggie Capsules
About Vitamins.co.nz Clinicians Digest Ease 90 Veggie Capsules
Clinicians DigestEase is designed to support digestive and pancreatic enzyme activity and may be helpful for bloating and flatulence. It facilitates the digestion of carbohydrates, proteins and fats from the diet and the absorption of minerals and vitamins.
Digestion is the process by which the body breaks down food for absorption. Without this vital process, our cells, tissues and organs would not receive the building blocks that maintain growth, development and well-being. The process of digestion starts in the mouth where enzymes in saliva start to work on the food. The food then moves to the stomach where it encounters gastric enzymes which specifically break down proteins into amino acid building blocks. From here the contents move into the small intestine where they are worked on by the pancreatic enzymes.
These enzymes break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats with the aid of bile secreted by the gall bladder. If this process is successful, the nutrients are absorbed by the body where they can be used. Many individuals will experience the effects of digestive enzyme deficiency. Some causes include poor diet, poor eating habits and age-related deficiency. Poor digestion may result in common gastrointestinal problems such as bloating, flatulence, constipation, malabsorption syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, halitosis and some allergies.
Natural ways to enhance digestive enzyme production include:
- Eating habits: Chew food well and slowly. Eat slowly and try to minimise the amount of air swallowed with each mouthful.
- Diet: Select a wide range of fresh fruit and vegetables. Some fruits like papaya, kiwi and pineapple are naturally high in enzymes. Reduce intake of refined carbohydrates, fried fatty foods, alcohol, and carbonated soft drinks.
- In addition to changes in dietary practise, nutritional supplements containing a selection of gastric and pancreatic enzymes can be of benefit in aiding digestion.
- Provides support for impaired digestion. Some factors that contribute to impaired digestion include poor diet, poor eating habits and age-related deficiency. Poor digestion may result in common gastrointestinal problems such as bloating, flatulence, irregular bowels, halitosis and some allergies
- The pancreatic enzymes used in this product may be used to help reduce flatulence and bloating associated with eating high fat, high carbohydrate meals and may help digestive comfort, improve nutrient absorption
- Additional enzymes support the digestion of dietary protein and may help reduce symptoms associated with lactose intolerance.
- May also be used to help with food allergies
- Vegecaps are suitable for vegetarians and provides enzyme protection
- Provides a comprehensive range of digestive enzymes
- Well tolerated formula
- Safe for long term use
- Suitable for all age groups
- May be used alongside conventional medication
- Does not appear to reduce in effect in long term use
|Actinidin (kiwifruit ext.)(equiv. to 0.9 CSU)
|Amylase (equiv. to 250 DU)
|Bromelain (pineapple ext.)(equiv. to 50 GDU)
|Cellulase (equiv. to 200 CU)
|Lactase (equiv. to 150 LacU)
|Lipase (equiv. to 200 LU)
|Papain (papaya ext.) (equiv. to 300,000 PU))
No added: yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Considered safe during this time under health professional supervision.
Do any people need to worry about this product in relation to food allergies?
There are traces of gluten, milk, wheat and soy in this product as well as enzymes produced from kiwi fruit, papaya and pineapple.
Can this be used during pregnancy and breast feeding?
Is it suitable for vegetarians?
Yes it is derived from enzymes contained in fruit, micro organisms and fungi.
Can I take it alongside a multivitamin?
Yes, a daily multivitamin can be beneficial to fill dietary gaps, and ensure an adequate intake of key vitamins and minerals to support everyday health.