Clinicians Krill Oil with NZ Salmon 500mg 60 Capsules
About Vitamins.co.nz Clinicians Krill Oil with NZ Salmon 500mg
Krill Oil with NZ Salmon provides highly concentrated Omega-3 from Krill, a managed sustainable resource. Omega-3 is important for supporting heart health, circulation, joint mobility, mental clarity, mood and general health and wellbeing. Krill Oil’s EPA and DHA are in the forms of phospholipids which are better utilised in the body. This product is tested for heavy metals.
Krill Oil with NZ Salmon 500 Benefits:
- Krill Oil has demonstrated superiority over standard fish oils. It supports many areas of the body, which has been scientifically validated
- Krill contains high amounts of Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s). EFA’s support the health and function of every cell in the body. Both EPA and DHA have been shown to support healthy brain function, mental clarity and focus, along with heart, joint and menstrual cycle health and a general sense of wellbeing
- Without enough EFA’s in our diet, cell membranes become less flexible, cell function is disrupted and waste products may build up within the cell, making everyday biological processes in the body less efficient
- Krill Oil is 3 times more effective in Omega-3 delivery than standard fish oils, making it highly effective for supporting: brain health, mental clarity and cognition, heart health and healthy cholesterol balance. Krill Oil has also been shown to support women’s hormone balance and support joint health and mobility
- Better ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 than most standard fish oils for joint mobility support
- Get more Omega by taking less capsules (only 1 -2 capsules per day)
Krill Oil with NZ Salmon 500 Features:
- Independently tested for mercury and other heavy metals
- Reflux free
- Sustainable resource – harvested under strict regulations to ensure marine resources are not depleted and the food chain remains undisturbed.
- Smaller capsule to swallow to aid compliance
Adults:1 to 2 capsules daily.
Children (6 years and over): One capsule daily. For young children, capsule contents can be mixed with food.
- This product is derived from seafood. Individuals with an allergy to seafood or crustaceans (shrimp, crab and lobster) should avoid this product.
- It is recommended to stop Omega-3 supplementation 2 weeks before elective surgery. Research shows that pure Krill Oil supplements are well tolerated at doses of up to 3 grams per day.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: To date, no studies have been performed using Krill Oil with NZ Salmon during pregnancy or when breast feeding. Consult your health professional before taking during this time.