Clinicians Vitamin D3 and K2 Liposomal 30ml
About Vitamins.co.nz Clinicians Vitamin D3 and K2 Liposomal
This liposomal formula contains the forms of Vitamin D3 and K2 most usable to the body. These forms have been scientifically shown to work synergistically together to support bone health than either ingredient alone. Vitamin D is particularly prone to oxidation, so using liposomal technology we can improve its stability and make it more bioavailable.
Vitamin D3 &K2 Liposomal Benefits
- Highly bioavailable form of D3 and K2
- Supporting bone health and function
- Muscle health and strength support
- Supporting joint health and mobility
- Supporting people who wear sunscreen, which may affect absorption of Vitamin D
- Improves stability of Vitamin D, which is prone to oxidation
- Suitable for children 4 years plus
Vitamin D3 &K2 Liposomal Features
- High bioavailability using liposomal technology
- Contains 500IU D3 and 45mcg K2 the best assimilated forms of Vitamins D and K
- Easy to take liquid.
- Once a day formula
- Natural fruit flavour
Recommended Dosage:One serve = 0.5ml (10 drops)
Adults:1 to 2 times daily
Children (4 years):Once daily
Best taken 15 minutes away from food. You can dilute to taste with a small amount of water or juice.
Precautions & Contraindications:Not to be taken if on blood thinning therapy, without medical advice. Vitamin K antagonizes the effects of oral anticoagulant medications and can reduce the blood thinning effects of these medications. Monitor INR levels particularly during the first two weeks of supplementation, then periodically. (Note: vitamin K at 100mcg per day does not appear to interfere with warfarin and may actually reduce INR fluctuations.
Drug Interactions:Blood thinning medications.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding:Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.