Lipo Revolution Liposomal Vitamin C 150ml
About Vitamins.co.nz Lipo Revolution Liposomal Vitamin C
Have you experienced the unpleasant stomach upset associated with taking too much traditional vitamin C? It’s common for people to take more vitamin C in the wintertime or other times to support our immunity, but did you know that you can only absorb approximately 20% of traditional vitamin C supplements into our cells and 80% into our colon, leaving us with unpleasant digestive upset and diarrhoea? It’s difficult for our cells to absorb in standard form. Yet, higher doses of vitamin C could contribute to healthier outcomes*.
Liposomal vitamin C, with guardian bubbles of sunflower phosphatidylcholine surrounding this powerful nutrient, provide advanced delivery to the cells. Due to this unique fatty layered carrier mechanism (which mimics the fatty layers of our body cells), the liposomal ‘bubble’ is able to fuse with the same makeup that exists on cell walls. Thus, we absorb far more vitamin c in one dose (up to 90%), which is even superior to IV vitamin C absorption rates, with less cost and time commitment.
Benefits of Liposomal Vitamin C:
- anti-oxidant support for cellular health1
- immunity support2
- joint and bone support through collagen promotion5
- burn, wound, sprain, broken bone support6
- Eye health7
- Cardiovascular health8
* Vitamin C contraindicated in people who carry the G6PD genetic deficiency. Taking vitamin c with this deficiency may contribute to haemolytic anaemia. Also caution for those with naturally high iron blood levels, as taking vitamin c may cause heart health concerns with vitamin c promoting iron absorption. Donating blood may be an option to discuss with your doctor to lessen your Ferritin and iron saturation levels prior to taking vitamin C. Wait for 2-3 hours after taking vitamin c to have foods high in iron if naturally higher iron levels.
- Ascorbic acid: its role in immune system and chronic inflammation diseases.
Sorice A, Guerriero E, Capone F, Colonna G, Castello G, Costantini S.
Mini Rev Med Chem. 2014 May;14(5):444-52.
- Role of vitamins D, E and C in immunity and inflammation.
Shaik-Dasthagirisaheb YB, Varvara G, Murmura G, Saggini A, Caraffa A, Antinolfi P, Tete’ S, Tripodi D, Conti F, Cianchetti E, Toniato E, Rosati M, Speranza L, Pantalone A, Saggini R, Tei M, Speziali A, Conti P, Theoharides TC, Pandolfi F.
J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2013 Apr-Jun;27(2):291-5.
- Antihistamine effect of supplemental ascorbic acid and neutrophil chemotaxis.
Johnston CS, Martin LJ, Cai X.
J Am Coll Nutr. 1992 Apr;11(2):172-6.
- Vitamin C treatment reduces elevated C-reactive protein. Block G, Jensen CD, Dalvi TB, et al.
Free Radic Biol Med 2009; 46(1): 70-7.
- Ascorbic acid enhances adipogenesis of 3T3-L1 murine preadipocyte through differential expression of collagens.
Kim B, Choi KM, Yim HS, Lee MG.
Lipids Health Dis. 2013 Dec 11;12:182. doi: 10.1186/1476-511X-12-182.
- Effect of ascorbic acid and growth factors on collagen metabolism of flexor retinaculum cells from individuals with and without carpal tunnel syndrome.
Allampallam K, Chakraborty J, Robinson J.
J Occup Environ Med. 2000 Mar;42(3):251-9.
- Cataract and macular degeneration: relationship to long-term ascorbate intake. Taylor, A. Clinical Chemistry, 39: 1305, 1993.
- The protective effects of vitamin C on the DNA damage, antioxidant defenses and aorta histopathology in chronic hyperhomocysteinemia induced rats. Boyacioglu M, Sekkin S, Kum C, Korkmaz D, Kiral F, Yalinkilinc HS, Ak MO, Akar F. Exp Toxicol Pathol. 2014 Dec;66(9-10):407-13. doi: 10.1016/j.etp.2014.06.004. Epub 2014 Jul 16.
Take 5 millilitres daily (one teaspoon) or as directed by your healthcare professional. Mix into one ounce juice as a palatable way to ingest.
Gently shake before using. Refrigerate after opening. Use within 45 days of opening.
Lipo Revolution Liposomal Vitamin C 150ml
Serving Size: 5ml
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate, ascorbic acid)
- Sodium (as sodium ascorbate)
- Natural (non-hydrogenated) Phosphatidylcholine
Ingredients: Purified Water, Natural Flavours, Potassium Sorbate.
Natural flavours are fruit and berry extracts and contain no msg & no tomato, nothing synthetic
Tested – Non-gmo, Gluten-free, Non Soy