MacroLife Naturals Macro Greens Superfood 850g
About Vitamins.co.nz MacroLife Naturals Macro Greens
Macro Greens is a powerhouse of nutrients and acts as a perfect substitute for daily dietary requirements. Available in an organic form, macro greens offer an amazing combination of antioxidants, enzymes, co-nutrients, minerals, amino acids, vitamins, and 18 Billion probiotic cultures. It can act as a great source for alkalizing the body and also optimizes the PH level to improve your health and energy levels. Its amazing nutrient composition promotes natural weight loss too.
- 18 billion non-dairy probiotics
- 38 nutrient rich plant based ingredients
- Promotes gentle daily cleansing
- Helps reach 5+ servings of fruits and vegetables
Features at a Glance:
- Improves pH for Stimulant-Free Energy & Health
- Acts as a Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free and low carb formulation
- Offers a soft delicious taste
- Improves your immune system
- Includes extracts of 38 nutrient rich foods
- Boosts energy and promotes weight loss
- Includes 30 servings per pack
Macro Greens contains 38 ingredients that feed the body at a cellular level, nourishing the body with antioxidants, co-nutrients, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Our original Greens formula is made with no common allergens, certified organic barley grass and 37 additional synergistic ingredients.
- 38 nutrient rich superfoods
- 18 Billion Probiotics
- Richest Alkaline greens Formula
- Helps reach 5+ servings of Fruits & Vegetables
- Boosts energy & supports natural weight loss
- Supports Healthy Immunity
- Promotes Gentle Daily Cleansing
- Herbal Antioxidants; Aloe Vera, Ginkgo, Grape Seed
- America's Best "Tasting Greens"
- Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten & Dairy-FreePower of 670mg Cholesterol Plant Steroids
Why choose MacroLife Naturals when selecting a 'super food'?
MacroLife uses carefully chosen ingredients that work synergistically together using scientifically proven food combining methods that set the standard.
These carefully chosen ingredients include Certified Organic Barley Grass, Spirulina, Chlorella and Spinach.
It is Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Non-Allergenic.
How many servings of fruit and veggies does Macro Greens contain?
Macro Greens helps reach 5+ serving of fruit and vegetables per day.
What type of juice should I use with Macro Greens?
We recommend to not mix Macro Greens with any citrus juice or any juice that would be too acid like tomato, orange or grapefruit juice, because it kills the friendly bacteria in the Macro Greens. The best juice to use is apple, white grape, pear, peach, white cranberry, or apricot to name a few. You can also make a smoothie with rice milk, or almond milk, bananas, blueberries, and even add protein powder for a complete meal replacement!
Can I use Macro Greens or Reds if I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Most people with IBS respond very well to Macro Greens and Miracle Reds. Both products help to cleanse the colon and supplies ingredients to help sooth the GI tract. Macro Greens and Miracle Reds may not be the entire answer, but they may help! Recommendations: Start slow using ½ Tablespoon or less daily for the first week. Second week increase to full Tablespoon then gradually increase to 1 ½ Tablespoons per day. Use more if needed.
We suggest you consult your primary care physician before you take any MacroLife product if you are taking medication to avoid any potential interactions.