NeoCell Beauty Infusion 330g
About Vitamins.co.nz NeoCell Beauty Infusion
Beauty Infusion is an all-natural solution for youthful, radiant beauty that starts from the inside. Diminished collagen levels in the body can lead to loss of elasticity in the skin, thinning hair, and brittle nails.
This refreshing collagen drink mix is infused with essential nutrients that work together to strengthen hair, skin and nails, as well as hydrate the skin and provide potent antioxidants.
Recapture that vibrant glow from the inside out with a beauty supplement your skin and taste buds will crave.
This unique formula consists of the following ingredients:
- Super Collagen+C™ 1 & 3: contains 19 amino acids unique to collagen production, therefore supporting collagen levels in the body.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a water-loving nutrient that hydrates the body and supports skin elasticity.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a potent antioxidant to reduce free radical damage.
- Biotin is a B vitamin that is crucial for hair health and nail strengthening.
- Vitamin C is an essential co-factor in collagen production and also provides further antioxidant protection.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one scoop daily, dissolved into a glass of water or non-dairy drink of choice, preferably on an empty stomach.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Caution: May contain trace amounts of naturally occurring sulfite residues. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with your health care practitioner before using this product.
NeoCell Beauty Infusion 330g (Cranberry)
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11 grams)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
- BioActive NeoCell Collagen™ Type 1 & 3
- 6000 mg
- Protein (from collagen)
Cranberry Juice Powder, Sweet Yara Blend (proprietary blend of erythritol and stevia leaf extract), Natural non-GMO flavouring, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Beet Juice Powder and Guar gum.
Does not contain any soy, artificial flavours or GMO’s. Gluten-free.
The collagen is sourced from bovine.