UCAN Edge Energy Gels x12
About Vitamins.co.nz UCAN Edge Energy Gels
Edge is a convenient, portable pouch that puts the power of LIVSTEADYTM in the palm of your hand. This new formula packs delicious fruit flavor that goes down smoothly for optimal performance.
Your Personal Best Awaits
Maximize your potential and push yourself further than ever with Edge, a pre-mixed pouch of LIVSTEADY to fuel you on-the-go. Finally, a way to fuel your training and competition without compromising your health with sugar.
The patented, slow-burning LIVSTEADY carbohydrate sets Edge apart from any other on-the-go sports nutrition, delivering consistent energy so you won’t experience a spike & crash in performance.
No Sugar, No Fast Carbs
Most quick and convenient energy sources spike your blood sugar, which isn’t the ideal performance state for your workout. By maintaining stable blood sugar levels, LIVSTEADY helps you sustain energy and burn fat efficiently, optimizing overall body composition and metabolic fitness.
Gentle on the stomach, UCAN has a slow time-released absorption profile that provides steady energy to the muscles and brain without the bloating and bellyaches. Meet your personal physical performance goals and avoid GI distress.
What is LIVSTEADY?
It’s UCAN’s revolutionary complex carbohydrate that delivers steadily over time, eliminating the spike and crash in glucose levels and the general jitters caused by sugar and other fast carbs. Maintaining stable blood glucose allows for better daily energy, workout endurance, and hunger control.
- NO SPIKES, NO CRASH - Maintains blood sugar levels, eliminating heart-racing highs and crashing lows.
- TRUSTED BY PROS - Athletes, trainers, and dietitians recommend UCAN to sustain optimal output.
- FUEL WITHOUT SUGAR - Steady energy without sugar or fast carbs to support metabolic fitness.
When to Use
- For optimal pre-workout energy, consume one pouch of Edge about 30 minutes before exercise.
- During longer workouts over 90 minutes, consume one pouch of Edge every 60 minutes during exercise.