Vitafit B5/6 Complex 100 Caps
About Vitamins.co.nz Vitafit B5/6 Complex
Vitamins B5 and B6, along with other vitamins and minerals, are needed for various body processes. These nutrients help maintain a healthy nervous system, adrenal gland function and energy production, as well as support the body during times of stress.
- B vitamins are important for maintaining energy levels and aiding the normal production of stress hormones and neurotransmitters. These essential nutrients support neuron function, particularly during times of stress.
- Vitamin B5 is used to synthesize coenzyme Q10 and metabolizes proteins, carbohydrates and lipids.
- Vitamin B6 is also essential for metabolism of the above organic molecules. Pyridoxine additionally functions in neurotransmitter and haemoglobin synthesis.
- Inositol helps maintain normal mental health.
- Choline is a precursor for acetyl choline. This neurotransmitter supports memory, learning and muscle contraction.
- Calcium, magnesium and potassium are electrolytes which supports hydration and muscle contraction. Hydration helps maintain normal blood pressure, stress hormone levels and brain function.
Adults: Take 1 capsule, twice during the day, or as professionally recommended.
Cautions:Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition, or taking medication before supplementing. Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians.