This is a great Video and post that I cam across talking about me time.
It being the New Years resolution time of year you might like to add this to your list.
I think this talks about the old saying you have to love yourself first before you can truly love someone else. Because if you aren't looking after yourself how can you look after anyone else.
Jen has 8 great tips.
1) Decide that you are worthy of "me time"
2) Decide on what is the best way to spend your "me time"
3) Choose 3 ways you would like to spend on your health
4) Schedule it!
5) Get family involved.
6) Get up earlier
7) Learn to say no and ask for help
8) Track what you do in your day
For the full rundown check out here blog here:
All the best for the New Year!