BioTrace BioVital Enzymes 60 Caps
About Vitamins.co.nz BioTrace BioVital Enzymes
BioVital Enzymes offers a porcine-free, vegetarian enzyme complex of digestive, pancreatic enzymes and Serrapeptase to help optimise digestion and gastrointestinal health.
Many people suffer from digestive discomfort, bloating, gassiness, and food intolerances due to stress or inadequate enzyme and stomach acid (hydrochloric acid/HCL) production. HCL and enzyme production decrease naturally as we age but can also be affected by infections, pancreatic insufficiency, some medications, mineral deficiencies and the Western diet.
When partially undigested food passes the through the digestive tract essential nutrients are lost and symptoms of digestive discomfort can occur. This may present as bloating, gassiness, irregular bowels, queasiness or discomfort.
BioVital Enzymes is a digestive enzyme formula designed to support the digestion of proteins, fats, dairy products, soy, legumes, plant fibres, grains and sugars. Biofilms are created by clusters of microbes that can take up residence in your gastrointestinal tract (GIT). Biofilms house and protect colonies of undesirable microbes and parasites from antibiotics and other anti-infective agents.
BioVital Enzymes contains Serrapeptase, a special protein digesting enzyme which may help to digest biofilms in the digestive tract and elsewhere in the body.
- Porcine-free, vegetarian enzyme complex
- Broad spectrum enzymes for proteins, fats, dairy products, soy, legumes, plant fibres, grains and sugars
- Helps combat food intolerances and digestive discomfort
- With Serrapeptase to support a healthy GI tract
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules with a meal or as directed by a health professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
Note: Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing.
Storage: Nutritional supplements should be stored in a cool, dry place, with caps tightly closed, and out of reach from children. Take only as directed.