Clinicians Magnesium Chloride (45%) 200ml
About Vitamins.co.nz Clinicians Magnesium Chloride (45%)
Magnesium is an essential mineral for the maintenance of good health. Clinicians Magnesium Chloride is liquid magnesium for rapid absorption and utilization in the body. Magnesium is a mineral used by every cell in the body and supports healthy muscle tone and relaxation, healthy blood pressure, sleep and relaxation.
Magnesium is a mineral essential for the overall functioning of the body. The first signs of lower levels are muscle tightness and tension. If you are on cardiovascular, diuretic and blood pressure medication you will usually require supplementation of Magnesium.
Magnesium Chloride Benefits:
- Supports cell membrane relaxation and health and allows magnesium to pass into the cell where it can rapidly become an active part in the cell's metabolic function
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system by supporting blood vessel health and healthy blood pressure
- Supports muscular and skeletal health
- Magnesium is essential for cellular energy production
- Magnesium supports the nervous system by encouraging relaxation and healthy sleep
Magnesium Chloride Features:
- Liquid format to allow for cost effective individualised dosing
- Magnesium can be easily combined with fluid, water, juice making it suitable for all age groups
- Liquid magnesium is rapidly absorbed and utilised in the body and has a broad spectrum of action
- Suitable for all age groups, including during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Vitamins.co.nz Clinicians Magnesium Chloride Recommended Use
Adult: Take 1ml to 5ml in water or juice one to twice daily or as directed.
High doses of magnesium may loosen the bowel i.e. (doses exceeding 500mg daily). If uncomfortable, reduce the dose until bowel movements stabilize or spread the dose out during the day. The threshold dose at which this occurs may vary amongst individuals.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding:Clinicians Magnesium Chloride is well tolerated and considered safe to use during these times, use under health professional supervision to ensure appropriate dosing.
Clinicians Magnesium Chloride Supplement Facts
- Magnesium (chloride)
Is this suitable to take during pregnancy?
Can magnesium cause bowel looseness?
Yes when it is taken at too high a dose. Take with food and try taking less, or spreading the dose out during the day.