Clinicians MultiFlora Digest 30 Veggie Caps
About Vitamins.co.nz Clinicians MultiFlora Digest
Clinicians MultiFlora Digest contains two of the most studied and scientifically researched probiotics in the world. It supports healthy gastrointestinal function (stomach and bowel health), offers immune support and is an ideal everyday probiotic for general health and well being. This is a shelf stable product ideal for travelling and ease of use.
MultiFlora Digest Benefits:
- Ideal everyday probiotic to maintain healthy gut flora, gastrointestinal function, immune support and general health and wellbeing
- Also ideal for those who are recovering from illness and want to enhance immunity, also those who have poor diets, are highly stressed and anyone interested in optimal health. Also for those of you who are travelling
- Contains 2 of the most studied and scientifically researched probiotics in the world, namely Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium animalisBB-12
- Capsule technology allows the probiotics to survive stomach acid intact to populate the small intestine and bowel where they are utilized
- Can be taken alongside antibiotics, but at a different time of day, to protect against diarrhoea. Take MulltiFlora at least 3 hours away from antibiotics, or last thing at night for best results
Multiflora Digest Features:
- Vege caps make it suitable for vegetarians
- GMP standards guarantee quality
- Does not need to be refrigerated so ideal for taking on holidays in case of tummy troubles
- Suitable for all age groups, so one product for the whole family.
Probiotic micro-organisms, also referred to as “probiotic flora” are a group of beneficial bacteria that colonise our digestive tract. The body has evolved a symbiotic relationship with these bacteria. This means that our digestive tract provides a safe terrain and nutrients for their growth while they assist us in various digestive processes and in the manufacture of B group vitamins.
Without these friendly bacteria, harmful bacteria may get the opportunity to grow and cause problems. An imbalance of friendly bacteria can occur for many reasons such as an upset stomach, food poisoning, diarrhoea, antibiotic treatment, poor dietary practise, aging and stress. An imbalance of good flora is also known as “dysbiosis”. If dysbiosis goes on for long enough, it could lead to more serious problems like “leaky gut syndrome” or increased intestinal permeability.
Several chronic diseases are related to this such as rheumatoid arthritis and allergies. An imbalance of intestinal flora can also result in chronic yeast overgrowth in the digestive and genital tracts. Other symptoms of chronic dysbiosis include indigestion, heartburn, thrush, bad breath and flatulence. Dysbiosis may also be associated with a decrease in digestive enzyme production, which may produce similar symptoms.
Restoring the balance of beneficial flora, can be accomplished in several ways:
- Diet: Non-heat treated yogurt is a good source of probiotic flora. Ideally the yogurt should contain 100 000 viable cells per gram.
- Liver Detoxification and Bowel Cleanse: This is recommended for individuals who have experienced symptoms of chronic dysbiosis.
- Following a detox and bowel cleanse, a high potency probiotic flora replacement like Clinicians MultiFlora is recommended. Clinicians MultiFlora is a rapid and effective way to replace beneficial probiotic flora. It contains two of the most studied and scientifically researched strains in the world which are stomach and bile acid resistant.
Adults (12 years or older): Take 1 capsule once or twice daily with food.
Children (3 years and over): Take 1/2 to 1 capsule daily with food. For young children, capsules should be opened and the contents mixed with fluid or sprinkled on food.
Do not reheat. If taking antibiotics, take at least 3 hours before or after each dose.
- Clinicians MultiFlora Digest may contain traces of lactose. Individuals with severe IgE mediated dairy allergies should avoid taking Clinicians MultiFlora Digest or consult their health professional first. Studies show Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12 exhibits lactase activity and can help assist with lactose digestion. Clinicians MultiFlora Digest should be suitable for lactose intolerant individuals.
- Consult your health professional before using Clinicians MultiFlora with the following treatments and/or conditions: radiation therapy, recent oral or gastrointestinal surgery and those who are immuno-suppressed (e.g. HIV) or on immunosuppressant medications.
Clinicians MultiFlora Digest 30 Veggie Caps
- Total probiotic bacteria No less than
- 7 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
- 3.5 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12
- 3.5 billion cells
CFU = Colony Forming Units, at the time of manufacture
Also contains: maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate. May contain traces of milk products.
No added: gluten, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
What age can children start taking this?
There is data for children as young as 2 months old taking this product; however you need to open the capsules and sprinkle the contents into fluid, milk or on soft food and do not reheat.
Is it safe to take long term?
Yes the strains of friendly bacteria in Clinicians MultiFlora have been well researched and are ideal for long term use to support gastrointestinal and immune system health.
Is it safe to give to my kids over winter?
Yes the strains of friendly bacteria in Clinicians MultiFlora have been well researched and are ideal for children over the winter season to support gastrointestinal and immune system health.
Do I need to keep it in the fridge?
No, the friendly bacteria in Clinicians MultiFlora are shelf stable so no refrigeration is needed, making it ideal for travel.
Does it contain any dairy?
Only traces, so it should be fine except for those who experience anaphylaxis (severe allergy) to dairy products