Clinicians Omega-3 Fish Oil 1500mg 200 Capsules
About Vitamins.co.nz Clinicians Omega-3 Fish Oil 1500mg
Clinicians Omega-3 Fish Oil provides a high-quality source of fish oils containing DHA and EPA essential fatty acids. Both these forms of fatty acids are important in supporting heart health, circulation, joint mobility,mood, mental clarity and focus as well as general health and wellbeing. Omega 3 is essential to the body, often lacking in a typical modern diet.
- Clinicians Omega-3 Fish Oil 1500mg can be taken on a daily basis to ensure optimal cell membrane function and for general well being.
- Long term use of Omega-3 Fish Oil may lower Vitamin E levels. Consider Vitamin E supplementation in people taking high doses long term.
- Suitable for adolescents 14 years of age and over.
Omega-3 Fish Oil Benefits:
- Supports joints and mobility
- Supports mental clarity and mood
- Beneficial for heart health, circulation and nervous system support
- Supports hormonal health in women
- Use Omega-3 for immune system balance and general health and wellbeing
Omega-3 Fish Oil Features:
- Clinicians Omega 3 Fish Oil 1500mg is harvested from clean Norwegian waters
- Sustainable resource
- Tested for mercury and heavy metals
- Reflux free
- Contains a high ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acids
- Can be used alongside conventional medication
- Suitable for all age groups
- Cost effective
Adults: 1 to 2 capsules daily or as directed.
Side Effects:None expected at the recommended dose.
Warning:Contains fish products. Do not use this product if you are allergic to fish. Contact your health professional before taking this product if you are on blood thinning medication. Keep out of reach of children.
Clinicians Omega-3 Fish Oil 1500mg 200 Capsules Supplement Facts
Amount Per Capsule
- Omega-3 Fish Oil (containing 1mg Vitamin E)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Contains fish products. Do not use this product if you are allergic to fish. Contact your health professional before taking this product if you are on blood thinning medication. Keep out of reach of children.
Do you have a certificate of analysis for each batch?
Is it safe to take with warfarin?
Fish oils can reduce the viscosity of blood. Before taking fish oils we recommend that you talk this over with your doctor. health professional.
Can I take it alongside a multivitamin?
Yes, a daily multivitamin can be beneficial to fill dietary gaps, and ensure an adequate intake of key vitamins and minerals to support everyday health.