Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate 100mg 180 Caps
About Vitamins.co.nz Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate 100mg
- Supports healthy joint function
- Boost skin elasticity
- Made with BioCell Collagen II
The importance of hyaluronic acid:
HA is a molecule that can absorb up to 3,000 times its weight in water, therefore is an important hydrating agent for tissues. It is highly concentrated in synovial fluid and enhances joint lub- rications High concentration is also found in the skin supporting skin suppleness and elasticity.
This health supplement uses BioCell Collagen as its main ingredient. BioCell Collagen is made of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and Chondroitin Sulfate. Hyaluronic Acid has clinically proven credentials in treating signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic Acid tightens the skin and helps to diminish pigmentation or discoloration of the skin. It penetrates into the skin’s innermost layers, hydrating the skin comprehensively, making it look fuller and firm. Hyaluronic acid is a commonly added ingredient in anti-aging creams and serums.
By stimulating the formation of collagen, HA ensures that the connective tissue retrains its strength and vigor. Chondroitin Sulfate ensures your joints remain healthier, immune to common challenges such as inflammation and decreased range of motion. It is being increasingly accepted as a part of mainstream treatment for painful knees apart from treating swelling and inflammation in joints subject to constant movement, such as facial joints. When combined with Hyaluronic Acid, Chondroitin Sulfate forms a potent blend to help you overcome problems like osteoarthritis.
Features at Glance:
- BioCell Collagen is the primary ingredient
- Maintains overall health of connective tissues
- Makes the joints, tendons and skin more elastic
- Helps to ward off usual signs of aging
- Useful in the management of painful conditions of joints
- Dietary supplement / Not a medicine
- Gluten-free formula
- Supports healthy joint function the components of BioCell Collagen enhance healthy joint structure by providing collagen type 2, chondroitin sulfate and hyaluronic acid. (Type 2 collagen is the most abundant structural component found in joint cartilage matrix). Interwoven in collagen 2 matrices are glycosaminoglycans (hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate) which provides cartilage its shock absorbing properties
- Maintenance of youthful skin HA enhances the structure and volume of the skin by promoting healthy connective tissue that interacts with the skin. HA attracts and maintains moisture in the skin. HA concentrations decrease with age leaving skin dry and uncomfortable with visible signs of ageing. Research has found a complete absence of HA granules in individuals over the age of 60
- Boost skin elasticity and improve appearance of skin by promoting skin repair and support and hydration
- Hyaluronic acid is found in the eye's vitreous fluid. May aid glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye floaters
- BioCell Collagen II in Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate provides a safe, natural, standardized source of building blocks for maintaining joint structure and function as well as promoting the integrity of healthy skin.
Take 2 capsules daily, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take with 8-10 ounces of water, with or without food.
Is Chondroitin sodium-free?
No, it does contain a small amount of sodium. Sodium must be added during processing. Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM contains just 14 mg of sodium per capsule.
What are the ingredients derived from the Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate product?
Best Hyaluronic Acid with Chondroitin Sulfate features BioCell Collagen® that is standardized to 20% Chondroitin Sulfate and 10% Hyaluronic Acid, in addition to approximately 60% Collagen Type II. BioCell Collagen® is sourced from the sternal cartilage of chickens that are raised without hormones or steroids present in the poultry feed.