Good Health Magnesium Easy-to-Swallow 90 Capsules
About Vitamins.co.nz Good Health Magnesium Easy-to-Swallow
Magnesium Easy to swallow is a product that contains a naturally sourced marine magnesium, called Aquamin Mg. This makes it easier to digest, as it is naturally sourced and is in a whole complex form, a multimineral matrix, containing 35% absorbable elemental magnesium. Because of this, it is less likely to disturb the bowel, as it is more complex and superior to magnesium oxide and has an increased solubility, to ensure its easy absorption into the bloodstream.
This type of magnesium, is derived naturally, from the sea water that contains red algae seaweed, harvested under an exclusive license in the cool, clean and pristine waters, off the coast of Ireland. During the process, prepared calcium oxide from the seaweed, reacts with the magnesium in the seawater, to precipitate magnesium hydroxide. The magnesium hydroxide is washed repeatedly with fresh water and dried to a fine powder, 55 tonnes of seawater is required to produce 1 tonne of high-grade magnesium hydroxide. It helps with relaxing muscle tension and tightness, soothing the nervous system and may also assist in supporting sleep. Magnesium also aids muscle recovery, after exercise.
- Easy to take capsule size
- 150 mg gentle maintenance dose
- Muscle support - tight muscles
- Nerve tension relaxation
- Additional support for sleeping
- Restless leg and mild irritability
- Active people - muscle recovery
- PMS - premenstrual discomfort
- Tension headache relief support
- 150 mg gentle, maintenance dose
- Easy on digestion and absorption.
- Naturally sourced - Aquamin Mg differs structurally and elementally, from mined minerals. A marine source with 72 additional trace minerals, from the Irish Sea
- Providing a good gentle maintenance level of magnesium.
- Enhanced bioavailability and activity.
- Small, easy to administer, capsule
- Suitable for people who have difficulty swallowing, and want something easy to take, i.e. Teenagers, the elderly or people on a list of medications and supplements.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as professionally prescribed. Best taken in the evening but can be taken at any time of day.
Contraindications and cautions:
- May have a slight laxative effect in sensitive individuals, due to the fact that it does have an oxygen component to it, but is in a gentle complex dose and is less likely.
- Take 2 hours away from antibiotics and other medications.
- SAFE to take during the third trimester of pregnancy.