Grenera Moringa Capsules 120 Veggie Caps
About Vitamins.co.nz Grenera Moringa Capsules
Moringa oleifera is called ‘Nebedaye’, which means ‘never die’, in many African languages. It is considered to be the most nutrient rich plant on earth. The Moringa plant is native to Northern India, where it was first described around 2000BC as a medicinal herb. From India it also spread to the Philippines, Central and South America, Africa and West Indies.
Moringa trees are often referred to as the tree of life because of their medicinal uses over the span of many centuries. Containing more than 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants, these vivid green leaves are nature’s super-power food. The leaves are rich in vitamins A, B, C, D, K; calcium, niacin, thiamin, iron, magnesium, potassium, protein and fibre.
The Ultimate Super Food:
- 14 x more calcium than milk
- 2 x more Vitamin A than carrots
- 4 x more fibre than oats
- 4 x more potassium than bananas
- 9 x more iron than spinach
- Powerful antioxidant - Moringa has approximately 46 antioxidants, one of the richest sources of natural antioxidants
- High in vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients
- Contains all 8 essential amino acids and 10 non-essential amino acids
- High in chlorophyll
- Supports energy levels
- Support for athletes - Moringa with its amino acid profile, high vitamins and minerals, helps to regain energy after workouts and physical strain
- Support for anti-ageing - the anti-oxidants in Moringa help reduce free radicals, while the numerous proteins promote the regrowth of new cells. Additionally, the vitamin A it contains assists in the production of collagen and elastin, helping firm skin.
- Support for breastfeeding - Moringa provides a nutrient dense food which research shows may help breast milk production.
- Helps support mood and relieve stress - naturally contains tryptophan, an amino acid required for serotonin production.
How are the Moringa capsules prepared?
For the preparation of the Moringa powder capsules, the Moringa leaves are carefully processed under hygienic conditions. After processing, they are washed and dried using shadow drying method. In other words, the leaves have to be dried without exposing them to the sun. This helps the plant to retain its natural colour and the much needed nutrients. This powder is further sent to the laboratory for testing its appropriate contents of nutrients and minerals. In the laboratory, the powder is thoroughly checked to ensure that the nutrients have not been lost at the time of processing. Moringa powder capsules contain 100% pure Moringa leaf powder.