Healtheries Iron Fizz 60 Tablets x3 (3x Bottles)
About Vitamins.co.nz Healtheries Iron Fizz
Your red blood cells carry oxygen throughout your entire body, so they’re essential to maintain healthy energy levels and avoid fatigue. One of the most important minerals to maintain red blood cell health is Iron. Iron helps your body create haemoglobin – the red blood cell protein that transports all that oxygen. But your red blood cells need more than just Iron: Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 are also critical.
Healtheries Iron Fizz chewable tablets provide a great-tasting, berry-flavoured Iron top-up. Plus, there’s Vitamin C to boost Iron absorption, and Folic Acid & Vitamin B12 for extra red blood cell support.
Topping up low dietary Iron levels, especially if you:
- follow a vegetarian diet
- are prone to heavy bleeding during your period
- have poor digestion or low stomach acidity
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- are a highly active man, child, or teenager who isn’t getting enough dietary iron
Iron is a vital mineral that your body uses to produce haemoglobin. Haemoglobin is the protein that allows your red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout your body.This makes Iron an essential nutrient for keeping up your energy levels, and supporting a strong, healthy immune system.
Your body also uses Iron as a building block for creating important neurotransmitters (mood-related brain chemicals), including dopamine and serotonin. This explains why low Iron levels can sometimes affect mood balance. Finally, Iron can also act as an antioxidant, which means it can help to protect your cells from free radical damage.
Vitamin C can significantly increase your body ability to absorb Iron. It is also essential for maintaining healthy immunity, as well as bone, teeth and blood vessel health.
Folic Acid is a B vitamin that your cells need to replicate and grow. It is one of the building blocks your body uses to form DNA and RNA. Because your red blood cells regenerate quickly, they are constantly using up Folic Acid, which needs to be replaced through your diet.
Vitamin B12 is another B vitamin that your nerve cells need to function normally.
Your body also uses Vitamin B12 as a building block to create DNA, so good dietary levels also support your red blood cells. Finally, this vitamin plays a key role in forming neurotransmitters (mood-related brain chemicals). This means good levels help to maintain a healthy mood balance.
Adults and children over 6: Suck or chew 1 tablet daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- If you have liver disease, haemochromotosis or excessive Iron stores already, this product is not suitable for you.
- If you are concerned about your Iron levels, we recommend reducing your intake of caffeinated drinks. This is because caffeine can reduce your body’s ability to absorb Iron from your diet.
- This product contains artificial sweetener (saccharin)
- This product is not suitable for children under 6 – keep it out of their reach.
Contains No: Gluten, animal products.
Healtheries Iron Fizz 60 Tablets
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving
- Iron (from Ferrous Fumarate)
- 5 mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- 50 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- 10 µg
Other Ingredients:Tabletting aids, flavour, artificial sweetener (saccharin), antioxidant, colour - natural.