Healtheries Magnesium 150mg 60 Caps
About Vitamins.co.nz Healtheries Magnesium 150mg
Healtheries Magnesium 150 mg capsules provide you 150mg of elemental Magnesium in each capsule - its perfect to supplement your Magnesium intake if you need a little extra in your diet, especially if you struggle to get a good nights sleep or feel stressed a lot.
- Healtheries Magnesium capsules provide an organic form of Magnesium that’s chelated for optimum absorption
- Magnesium is an incredibly versatile mineral that your body uses in more than 300 different ways
- Low dietary Magnesium levels can result in feeling stressed or anxious, difficulties relaxing or sleeping, muscle cramps and PMT
Why use Healtheries Magnesium?
Magnesium: your body uses this vital mineral in so many ways, including helping to relax your body and mind. That makes it ideal when you’re stressed or anxious, when your muscles are tense and crampy, or when PMT or insomnia strike. But Magnesium has a whole host of other uses: bone health, heart health, blood sugar balance, calcium absorption, and over 300 metabolic reactions.
Healtheries Magnesium 150 mg capsules provide you 150mg of elemental Magnesium in each capsule - its perfect to supplement your Magnesium intake if you need a little extra in your diet, especially if you struggle to get a good night's sleep or feel stressed a lot.
- Helping to relax your body and mind
- Easing stress, anxiety, nervous tension, restlessness, irritability and PMT symptoms
- Soothing tense, crampy or aching muscles (including period pain), and helping with muscle twitches or tremors
- Supporting bone health, and assisting with Calcium absorption
- Helping to maintain heart health and healthy blood pressure levels
- Supporting healthy blood sugar balance
- Helping to relieve constipation
- Topping up dietary Magnesium levels if you drink a lot of alcohol, coffee or tea; or eat a lot of processed, refined foods
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily.
Children 6-12 yeats: Take 1 capsule daily.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Some people may find that Magnesium supplements cause diarrhoea. If this is the case for you, your symptoms should stop as soon as you stop taking the supplement.
- This product is not suitable for children under six – keep it out of their reach.
Wheat, gluten, dairy products, soy, egg, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.