Lipo-Sachets Vitamin C 30 Serves
About Vitamins.co.nz Lipo-Sachets Vitamin C
30 sachets per pack - Original and Blackcurrant flavour.
High-dose liposomal Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets® provide 80% higher absorption than standard vitamin C*.
Vitamin C is essential for the normal development and maintenance of a large number of vital functions. The human body is unable to produce its own vitamin C and must obtain it from food and dietary supplements. It is therefore important to take vitamin C regularly, and in a highly absorbable format to maintain adequate levels.
Who would benefit most from taking vitamin C?
- Those with a compromised immune system
- Those feeling the effects of winter ills and chills
- Those who are feeling run down / tired/stressed
- Those participating in strenuous exercise/lead very active lifestyles
- People who are traveling
- Smokers and those who consume high levels of alcohol
- People with pre-existing conditions for which vitamin C is recommended as a complementary therapy
- Those living in urban areas (due to elevated levels of pollution)
The patented Liposhell® technology helps ensure vitamin C is protected from substances within the body’s digestive system which may degrade the active ingredient and reduce absorption. This allows the vitamin C to be effectively transported to targeted locations in the body where it is required, resulting in high bioavailability and high absorption.
Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets®:
- Support the normal function of the immune system.
- Supports recovery from ills and chills.
- Help to protect cells from harmful free radicals due to antioxidant properties.
- Support the production of collagen, which is essential for the maintenance of the skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, and teeth.
- Support the formation of connective tissue to assist in the healing of wounds
- Support iron absorption
Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets® comes in convenient one-a-day sachets, is are GLUTEN, SUGAR, ALCOHOL, and GMO-FREE, and are suitable for vegans.
Disperses in water or juice, or can be taken directly from the sachet.
1 sachet once daily. Consume the contents of one sachet as is or add to a small amount of cold, still beverage. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets® is the real, unadulterated taste of liposomal vitamin C, free from added sugar1 and artificial flavor. If you’re new to liposomal vitamin C then be aware – the initial taste may not be what you expect. But with repeated use, you’ll get accustomed to the distinctive taste and begin to discover the health benefits.
As an option to get started, we recommend mixing the sachet contents or chasing it with cold water, juice, or a pre-made smoothie.
Warnings: Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a predisposition to kidney stones formation or iron disorders. Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to, and not a replacement for, a balanced diet. AFT Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Auckland.
References: *Based on a clinical study comparing 10g Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets to 10g standard vitamin C. Maciej Lukawski (2019). 1. Contains naturally occurring sugars.
Lipo-Sachets Vitamin C 30 Serves
Serving Size: 1 Sachet
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
- Sodium ascorbate
- 1000mg (equiv. to vitamin C 889mg)
Other Ingredients: glycerol, water, soy lecithin, grapeseed lecithin, natural flavour, pectins, citric acid.