Quantum Nutritional Labs Turmeric 60 Capsules
About Vitamins.co.nz Quantum Nutritional Labs Turmeric
Premier antioxidant and antiinflammatory support for optimal rejuvination and liver health. Imported from India, freshly ground and encapsulated to retain acitve volatile oils.
Quantum Turmeric features premier quality turmeric rhizome with no additives. It is imported from botanical growers in India. Please open a capsule to smell its rich, full-bodied aroma.
Turmeric is much more than a culinary spice. For centuries in Asia, turmeric has been considered to be an important herb for vitality and helathy living. Turmeric has been traditionally used to nourish the gastrointestinal tract and to support liver health.
One key to turmeric's benefits is derived from its natural concentration of specific compounds known as curcuminoids, which possess excellent antioxidant capabilities. In this product, which contains the full-spectrum herb, we do not specify a particular amount of curcuminoids or assay them. Turmeric rhizome is present in its natural state, rather than as an extract.
- Quantum-state DNA repair and liver cleanser.
- The antioxidant potential of curcuminoids in turmeric are 300 times more potent than vitamin E.
- Contains remarkable, immune modulating properties.
- Assists the detox mechanisms of the body, especially the liver.
- Helps alleviate stiff and painful joints.
- Helps improve and balances metabolism in the body.
- Promotes healthy digestion, peristalsis and relieves gas.
- Helps purify the subtle nerve channels of the body (known as the acupuncture meridian system).
Adults or children (age 4 and up): Take 1 Vegetable Capsule, 1 to 3 times daily or as directed. For special routines, up to 12 VegetableCapsules may be taken daily. For dietary use, 1 or 2 VegetableCapsules may be opened and mixed with food, 2 to 3 times per week.
Take only as directed. Nutritional supplements should be stored in a cool, dry place, with caps tightly closed, and out of reach from children.