Healtheries Garlic 5000 30 Tablets
About Vitamins.co.nz Healtheries Garlic 5000
Garlic is one of those plants that comes with a lot of health benefits. There’s quite a bit of research linking it to healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels. It’s also one of the oldest, most respected natural remedies out there for coughs, colds, and common bacterial, viral and fungal infections. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, it’s a powerfully “hot” herb that’s ideal for chills and conditions with clear mucous.
Healtheries Garlic 5000 is a powerful, high-strength, 5000mg garlic tablet that’s completely odourless. So you get all the health benefits, with none of the garlic breath.
- Maintaining healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels
- Assisting your body to fight off common bacterial, viral and fungal infections, and helping to educe your recovery time
- Strengthening your immunity against colds, flu and other winter ailments
- Helping your body to recover from bronchitis
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, sugar, corn, soy, starch, colour or artificial flavour.
Adults: For everyday health: Take 1 tablet daily with food.
To speed recovery: Take 1 tablet 3 times daily with food.
Or as directed your healthcare professional.
- If you’re taking prescription medication or are about to have surgery, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
|Garlic bulb (Allium sativum) ext. equiv. fresh
Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Garlic is one of the world’s oldest natural remedies for colds, flu, and other infections. It has been shown to help build resistance against many kinds of microbes: bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Garlic is a blood thinner, which means it helps to make your blood clot less easily. It can therefore help to maintain heart health, and support healthy circulation and blood pressure levels.
- Garlic can also help you to maintain good cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Garlic is a powerfully “hot” herb that’s ideal for chills and conditions with a lot of clear mucous.
- Lastly, Garlic can be helpful for people who have intestinal parasites, digestive worms, and fungal and yeast infections.